Monday, October 29, 2007

STOP

What a great weekend!
I finally took some time and took a much needed vacation with my wife. We escaped on Friday and headed to Wilmington, NC with our puppy. Cell phones were turned off and e-mails were ignored. We did NOTHING, and it was glorious to say the least. Of course, it is now Monday and we are both back at work. Ouch.
It was good to realize that all that needs to happen at Crosspoint
does not rely entirely on my being there. I have been blessed with a great team that stepped up and made things happen in spite of my absence and the absence of a few other key players (LEP, TR, AP). There will be more vacation time in the future, to be sure. Stef and I have already booked a cruise with Cruise Deals.Com (shameless plug for LEP) for February. It will be our first, but hopefully not our last. Make sure you take time in your life to stop and unplug from the insanity. Your spouse and your body will thank you.